Hello crafty friends. Today I’m sharing a card I created using Stamping Bella‘s Sofia the Sicky with a sentiment from Paper Smooches‘ Slang Gang.
My card was inspired by the amount of Walking Dead my husband and I have been watching in an effort to catch up with this season which starts tonight. We’re almost there but not quite, so please, no spoilers. (The DVR will be rolling at 9:00.) Wow, is it ever intense. I never thought I’d like this show but I am all in…even if I’m peeking through hand covered eyes half the time. Haha.
I stamped Sofia onto X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copic markers. After coloring, I added a bit of pattern to the pillows using Copic’s new Lavendar Multiliner in size 0.5. (I used a Lavender pen on THIS card as well, to create a background.)
Here’s a bit about Multiliners:
- Archival, waterproof, fade resistant, pigment-based ink
- Available in black, wine, cobalt, olive, gray, warm gray, sepia, brown, pink and lavender
- Cobalt, wine, lavender and olive available in 4 nib sizes
- Other options are available in 9 nib sizes: 0.03 mm, 0.05 mm, 0.1 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm, Brush Small and Brush Medium
- Multiliner Sets: available in a variety of combinations
Copic markers – B63, B66, BG70, BV31, C00, C1, C2, C3, C7, E00, E01, E11, E31, E35, E37, E40, E41, E42, E43, G12, G21, R02, R11, R12, R46, Y21, 0.5 Lavendar Multiliner
Once I had added the dots to the pillows, I decided to deepen the shadow even further. I love that Copic marker can be added on top of the Multiliner, once dry, with no bleed whatsoever.
Thanks so much for visiting today.