Today the My Favorite Things design team is previewing three new Pure Innocence sets: Bunch of Flowers, Little Angel and Being Cute is What I Do. Teaser prizes continue so be sure to leave comments as you visit each blog. You can find the complete list of participating DT members HERE after 11 a.m. EST.
You Make My World Happy
I’ve used Being Cute is What I Do. I paper-pieced the little girl’s outfit, including the tiny flower on her shirt.
To add a bit of dimension, I placed a small pop dot beneath the bottom edge of her shirt.
(Click on the thumbnails above to see in a larger format.)
To create the flower, I used MFT’s Rolled Flower Die-namics and a scrap of denim. To be certain the die cut all the way through the fabric, I rolled it through my Cuttlebug several times. To create the leaves, I used MFT’s new Leaf Trio (which comes along with the new flower die and the new tree die to be release 8/4).
On the inside I used a second sentiment from the set and stamped part of the girl, a little tilted, in the corner.
- Check Kim’s blog each morning after 11 a.m. EST for direct links to designer samples of each day’s featured sets and products.
- Leave comments for your chance to win one of the new sets. Prizes are awarded EVERY DAY leading up to the release on Wednesday, August 4th, 10 p.m. EST. Don’t forget to check back on Kim’s blog after each day of teasers to see if you’ve won the previous day’s prize!
- Join us for our pre-release party in the MFT Member Forum for fun chatter… and more prizes!
- Release and Blog Hop and Shop August 4th, 10 p.m. EST. Be sure to leave comments there too as there’s always a prize hidden somewhere along the hop.
- And don’t forget about our Guest Designer Contest! Details HERE. The deadline to enter is tomorrow (Tuesday, 8/3), 10 p.m. EST!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Stamps: My Favorite Things “Being Cute is What I Do” (Pure Innocence) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Desert Sand Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream, Prism Island Mist Dark, MFT cream Perfect Paper Panel Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Olivia and Oliver 6×6 paper pads Accessories: Copic markers (E000, E00, R20, BG49, YG67, W1, BG0000), MFT Rolled Flower and Leaf Trio Die-namics, MFT crocheted ribbon, Prismacolor pencils, MFT My Favorite Felt, dimensional booster, denim, sewing machine. Finished size 5 ½” x 4 ¼”.