Back again. 🙂 Today the My Favorite Things design team is previewing the new Jolinne set, Sprinkles on Top, along with a brand new line called Flapper Doodles. Since Jolinne is close to my heart, I chose to preview her.
All The Cupcakes You Can Hold
First let me say that I hope I don’t burn any of your eye parts with this photo. I could not get the “blush red” to photograph to true color. It’s honestly not this bright.
I stamped Jolinne onto an MFT cream Perfect Paper Panel, colored with markers and then added some sparkle with glitter pens… Blush on her shoes and hair bows, Buttermilk on the icing and Mint on the cupcake liner.
In place of the “stamped” sprinkles, I added some mini brads.
On the inside, I used the second sentiment that comes with the set and “sprinkled” a few more mini brads around the edges.
- Check Kim’s blog each morning after 11 a.m. EST for direct links to designer samples of each day’s featured sets and products.
- Leave comments for your chance to win one of the new sets. Prizes are awarded EVERY DAY leading up to the release tomorrow, August 4th, 10 p.m. EST. Don’t forget to check back on Kim’s blog after each day of teasers to see if you’ve won the previous day’s prize!
- Join us for our pre-release party tomorrow night from 8-10 p.m. EST in the MFT Member Forum for fun chatter… and more prizes!
- Release and Blog Hop and Shop tomorrow night, August 4th, 10 p.m. EST. Be sure to leave comments there too as there’s always a prize hidden somewhere along the hop.
- And don’t forget about our Guest Designer Contest! Details HERE. The deadline to enter is tonight (Tuesday, 8/3), 10 p.m. EST!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Stamps: MFT “Sprinkles on Top” (Jolinne) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Cardstock: Prism Blush Red Medium, Intense Kiwi, MFT cream Perfect Paper Panel Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Olivia 6×6 paper pad Accessories: Copic markers (E000, E00, E31, E50, R00, R20, Y21, YG91, YG93, YG95, BG0000), Spellbinders Nestabilities, Webster’s Pages Bloomers trim, Buttermilk, Blush and Mint Spica glitter pens, Inksenntials opaque white pen, dimensional boosters. Finished size 5 ½” x 5 ½”.