It’s time to begin previews of My Favorite Things‘ July release!
Today we’re sharing samples using two new sets:
- Straight From the Carton (WTG), and
- A very special new set, My Favorite Sentiments. MFT is so excited to celebrate our 6th birthday this month! In honor of the celebration, we have a special offer for you. From July 3 through July 31, we are offering the My Favorite Sentiments stamp set at the bargain price of just $6 ($17.95 retail value). The stamp set is a graphic collection of sentiments inspired by you, our valued MFT fans. 🙂 Please note: One set per customer, while supplies last; no rain checks.
I used Amuse Studio Rialto and Burano pigment inks to stamp the sentiment, masking off each line, one at a time and then stamping. The center (sentiment) panel is raised on foam tape while the lower label is stitched to the panel.
Plentiful Petals comes with three different sizes of flowers and flower centers. I only used the smaller size here, layering a “patterned” flower atop a cardstock flower and adhering with a fancy brad.
On the inside, I took advantage of the flower pattern on one of the patterned paper sheets, stamping only a sentiment (from Big Greetings) in the upper right corner and a couple flourishes (from Finishing Flourishes) in the lower right corner.
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on July 3rd from 8-10 PM EST here in the MFT forum where you can enjoy fun, games and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, will take place July 3rd at 10 p.m. EST. You’ll find all the newest products here at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- Teaser prizes continue so be sure to leave comments as you look! You can find direct links to all participating DT HERE. Each day, two prize vouchers are held by two members of our design team. You’ll have all week to comment on each of the posts and all winners will be posted on Kim’s blog on Tuesday, July 3rd around 7:30pm.
Stamps: MFT My Favorite Sentiments, Straight from the Carton (WTG), Big Greetings, Finishing Flourishes Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Amuse Studio Rialto, Onyx and Burano Pigment Paper: Prism Blush Red Medium and Tawny Dark, The Paper Cut Whip Cream, X Press It Blending Card, My Mind’s Eye Indie Chick “Ginger” and Miss Caroline “Howdy Doody” (6×6) Accessories: Copic markers (E00, E11, R81, R83, YR31, E31, E33, W00, W1, W3), MFT Designer Labels 3 STAX, Plentiful Petals and Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics, button/string, Paper Studio brad, X Press It 1/4″ foam tape. Finished sizes 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″.