It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches DECEMBER 2017 release! TWO new stamp sets and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00 p.m. PT on November 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our hop, we are offering a $25 gift code to choose what you like from the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances.)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, December 3rd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, December 4th, to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop.
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
Today I’ve used new Wine dies, Ribbon dies and All Year Cheer stamp set.
After applying a bit of watercolor, I adhered the die-cut wine bottle, added a label with a row of Hearts, then added the double layer bow. The tiny cork was die-cut from X-Press It Cork tape. Perfect.
I *love* the font in All Year Cheer. It’s so pretty. The set includes many “happy” sentiments for all sorts of occasions.
Be sure to hop along and comment with the rest of the DT to increase your chances of winning one of four $25 gift codes.
Thanks for visiting! Good luck, and happy hopping!