Hello! It’s time to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches March 2019 release with you! ONE new stamp set and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 10:00 AM Central time zone on March 7th. Once available, you can find all new stamps and dies HERE.
I’ve used new Stitching Thanks die with previously released Best Buds stamp set. I adhered a strip of Post It Tape across a block of X-Press It Blending Card, then stamped the flowers, removed the tape and colored with Copic markers. I then taped the Stitching Thanks die in place, die-cut and used DMC thread to stitch the sentiment. Super easy. 🙂
To add extra fun to our blog hop…there is a prize — a $30 gift code to use in the Paper Smooches on-line shop. (Details below.)
Here are the details:
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below. (You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning.)
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blogs below.
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on March 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on March 9th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Michele Boyer <– You are here!
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do —https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter – https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to four extra chances to win on each blog)
Did you know that Paper Smooches offers up a fun challenge each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for details.
Thanks so very much for joining us!