Hello everyone! (I’m SO excited!) It’s time to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches FEBRUARY 2019 release! ONE new stamp set and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 10:00 AM Central time zone on February 14th. You will find the new products in the Paper Smooches store HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…there is a prize — a $25 gift code to use in the Paper Smooches on-line shop.
Here are the details:
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below. (You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning.)
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs as well as the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on February 14th to leave a comment.
- Alice Lihsuan Huang
- Amy Tsuruta
- Audrey Tokach
- Jill Hawkins
- Karin Akesdotter
- Kathy Racoosin
- Kelly Booth
- Kristina Werner
- Laura Bassen
- Michele Boyer <– Me!
- Paper Smooches blog
- Savannah O’ Gwynn
- Teri Anderson
Ways to increase your chances of winning x4 on each blog:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do. https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop. (Follow PS on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/papersmooches.)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
Please check the Paper Smooches blog on February 15th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
After coloring, I added subtle sparkle using a clear Wink of Stella glitter brush and added dots to the wings using a Kirarina Wink White Pearl pen. I paired the fairy with Tooth Fairy dies, adding fun sequins from Queen & Company into and falling out of the pocket. Cute paper is Happy Hearts, also from Queen & Company.
Thanks so much for visiting today, and good luck!
Affiliate links are provided where appropriate at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Paper Cuts! ♥